favorite things
A few of my favorite things, besides working;
nice people
my animals, Otto, Molly, Little Bit and Moose
trees, woods
french inspired design
my husband, what a hunk
my studio
clean and elegant lines
the glow outside right before sunset
simplicity
organization (you'ld never know it to see my studio)
skiiing
walking
good friends that listen
time for me to listen
old movies (Love in the Afternoon, Audrey Hepburn and Gary Cooper)
reading books, fiction and non
stretching
fishing (my husband and I purchased poles last week)
did I mention my husband?
cold crisp sunny weather
researching new projects
laughing
... a little cliché maybe but true.
Thank you for browsing and have a abundant day.
nice people
my animals, Otto, Molly, Little Bit and Moose
trees, woods
french inspired design
my husband, what a hunk
my studio
clean and elegant lines
the glow outside right before sunset
simplicity
organization (you'ld never know it to see my studio)
skiiing
walking
good friends that listen
time for me to listen
old movies (Love in the Afternoon, Audrey Hepburn and Gary Cooper)
reading books, fiction and non
stretching
fishing (my husband and I purchased poles last week)
did I mention my husband?
cold crisp sunny weather
researching new projects
laughing
... a little cliché maybe but true.
Thank you for browsing and have a abundant day.